Our Association :
We are a network of partners sharing will collectively contribute to the development of our profession and our industry.
Our sector :
Maritime transport is an important lever for the expansion of the national economy. It provides 98% of Morocco’s trade.
Morocco has: :
- On the coastline of 3500 km
- 23 ports served, including 11 commercial ports comply with the new provisions of the ISPS Code (International Ship and Port Facility Security Code).
- Tanger Med port whose work was initiated in 2003, is one of the largest transshipment ports of the Mediterranean and further promotes the growth of national maritime transport.
Our Mission :
- Promote communication;
- Share experiences;
- Promote external communication;
- Enhance the image of our profession;
- Conduct projects initiatives with national and international institutions;
- Strengthen partnerships with national and international professional associations.
- Represent our members with the port authorities and operators;
- Defend their interests;
- Contribute to the improvement of the regulatory and tax environment of their profession;
- Promote respect for professional ethics.
- Provide a wide range of professional information;
- Perform actions upgrade, among others, support for Quality Assurance;
- Preparation of legal studies;
- Promote a diversity training annual plan;
- Organize study and information seminars;
- Take action to promote the association and its members;
- Conduct sectoral studies to anticipate changes